Join us for the 2nd Kids’ Yoga Day on Friday, April 7th, 2017
Let’s make history together – we need ambassadors, participants and sponsors.
Who is a Kids’ Yoga Day Ambassador and what do they do?
- Affiliated with a school, child care organization, or yoga studio
- Passionate about promoting children’s health / wellness and/or yoga for kids
- Committed to leading a group of students through a 5 minute yoga routine on Friday, April 7th at 11:00 AM, local time.
- Willing to spread the word about KYD not only to their direct network, but to the larger community as well.
- No prior yoga experience is needed. All ambassadors will receive free sample yoga routines appropriate for kids (and adults) of all ages, access to a video demonstrating the moves, and other resources. Everything you need!
- Please note: Only individuals associated with a yoga studio, school, or organization can be an ambassador.
If you would like to be a 2017 Kids’ Yoga Day Ambassador, please officially sign-up by clicking here, or the pink button below. Even if you were an ambassador in 2016, it is necessary to sign up again. Thank you!
Who is a Kids’ Yoga Day Participant and what do they do?
- This is someone who is not interested / eligible to be an ambassador, but would still like to participate on KYD.
- Follow along with your kids, brownie troops, or neighbors at home using our free online resources such as downloadable routines and how-to videos to lead your little ones on KYD. No previous yoga experience is necessary. All participants will receive free sample yoga routines appropriate for kids (and adults) of all ages, access to a video demonstrating the moves, and other resources. Everything you need!
If you are interested in participating in Kids’ Yoga Day, please officially sign-up by clicking here or the green button below. Even if you were a participant in 2016, it is necessary to sign up again.