Join us for the 3rd Kids’ Yoga Day on Friday, April 6th, 2018
Let’s make history together – we need ambassadors, participants and sponsors.
Sign up as an ambassador or a participant for the 3rd Annual International Kids’ Yoga Day!
About Kids’ Yoga Day (KYD) Ambassadors:
- Affiliated with a school, child care organization, or yoga studio
- Committed to leading a group of students through a 5 minute yoga routine on Friday, April 6th at 11:00 AM, local time.
- Willing to spread the word about KYD.
- No prior yoga experience is needed. All ambassadors will receive free sample yoga routines appropriate for kids (and adults) of all ages, access to a how-to video, and other resources. Everything you need!
- Please note: Only individuals associated with a yoga studio, school, or organization can be an ambassador.
About Kids’ Yoga Day (KYD) Participants:
- This is someone who is not interested / eligible to be an ambassador, but would still like to participate on KYD.
- Follow along with your kids, grandkids, or neighbors at home using our free online resources such as free downloadable routines and how-to videos. Everything you need! No previous yoga experience is necessary.
If you are interested in participating in Kids’ Yoga Day, either as an ambassador or a participant, please click the blue button to officially sign-up.
Even if you were an ambassador or participant in 2017, it is necessary to sign up again.
Kids’ Yoga Day Sample Routines
Click either image to download and visit kidsyogaday.com/poses for detailed instructions on how to do each pose!